The white track offers a path of self-recognition through intimacy with your own mind and body, and in relationship with others. It adapts traditional practices to the life of contemporary practitioners who have job and family commitments that prevent them from spending long hours on the meditation cushion or prayer chair.
We offer techniques from Kashmir Shaivism (Trika, Krama and Kula lineages) and Tibetan Buddhism (Mahamudra, Dzochen). They may include but are not limited to practices for:
- antinomian/transgressive activities
- pair and group meditations
This track brings you to a sober connection with reality. If you search for eternal bliss, sexual ecstasy, eternal life, manifesting God, speaking with angels, accessing the 24th dimension, or turning into a rainbow: good luck, you will not find it here.
Instead, this path may give acces to
- a simple and sober connection with reality
- taking responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs
- no more fighting against “the bad world”
- no more complaining
- comfort and peace with yourself regardless of the circumstances
- a stable base for non-dual experiences
13/10, 20/10, 27/10, 3/11 (silent session), 10/11, 17/11, 24/11
The white track is a prerequisite for the red track (love and sexuality) and the black track (death).
25 euro for an evening session
350 euro for a weekend
For your information:
- dates for the red track: 19/1, 26/1, 2/2, 9/2, 16/2 (silent session), 23/2, 24 February, 20u – 26 February, 17u
- dates for the black track: 2/3, 9/3, 16/3, 24 March, 20u – 26 March, 17u